Monday, June 05, 2006


The last week has been such fun(I'm sorry I do enjoy my work) from Portraits of pre-schoolers to weddings & finalists in the National Popular song contest. I did a shoot in a place called Junction in St. Elizabeth which is in the rural parts abot 2 hours drive from Kingston in Jamaica & got lost on the way back! Asked someone if i was on the road to Kingston and he said yes only to find out later I wasn't. Anyway I hadn't got far before I realized the road was all wrong & turned back. Turns out the guy was not in a shop but in a bar! No wonder he gave me wrong directions at 10:30P.M.

I'll post some more pics later, one from last week's wedding above. No, the groom's men didn't drop the bride as she thought they might. We had a lot of fun with this couple.

No comments: