Tuesday, November 28, 2006



Wow, a whole month since I last blogged! This really is bad. I will do better, I promise. Anyway before I dash off to Florida for what should be a lovely wedding I'll post some pics from a recent engagement session & wedding. We're doing so much here, with our new albums now out. Our brides are just beside themselves with excitement. If you are a prospective bride, schedule a consultation to see what all the buzz is about. We are really taking it to the next level for 2007. Its going to be our greatest year to date. Check back for more updates.

While on the engagement shoot a n old man with an even older motorbike came through selling fudge(icecycles-I'm not sure of the spelling)so we asked for his bike & shot a few with it. I think they came out just great. Let me know what you think.

Gary

No comments: