Tuesday, August 21, 2007

We Survived Hurricane Dean!






We survived Dean! Some zinc lifted from my roof & we had some water coming in but my family & I are all ok. None of the equipment got wet and electricity was restored tonight. Tomorrow i'll start putting the office back together and reconnecting all the equipment so work can resume by Thursday or Friday this week.
Thanks for all your prayers & good wishes. My inlaws were not as fortunate. I'll post some pics. (The first two are of my inlaw's house. The last one is my backyard into which my neighbour's trees fell.)

3 comments:

Jessica Del Vecchio said...

So glad to know you are OK, Gary!

Mummytoo said...

Glad that you are ok and your family is fine - I haven't chatted in a bit but we need to speak - I survived and pressing along with the wedding plans - I see some new pics on the site :)
Norell-Lee

Tim Co. said...

oh dear man...well its good to know ur ok! I was on a plane during this, but they had live tv so I was watching the news but they didn't have any reports from actually in jamaica.. good to know all is well!