Tuesday, December 25, 2007




Thanks for all the calls and good wishes while I was recovering from God-knows-what. My doctor hasn't said what it was(I don't think he knows for sure) but it knocked me into bed for the better part of two weeks. I'm glad to be back and I had a fabulous wedding on Saturday that I will post some images from in my next post.


My 4 year old son Jonathan made the principal's list this term with a 91 percent average as a follow up to getting the top boy trophy in kindergarden for last year. (he so takes after his mom) He often asks to say prayers for the family at the breakfast table and my 1 year old daughter Stephanie always chimes in with "men"(short for Amen) at the end. They are two of my greatest blessings from God.


My first seminar for wedding photographers & videographers will be some time late February or early March next year. I feel its time that I help others in my industry the same way others helped me to become successful. I think this will be the first seminar of its kind in Jamaica. Stay tuned for details.


Its amazing how much work backs up in two weeks. I'm putting in some serious overtime to catch up with my editing etc. I have a goal for all outstanding 2007 videos to be ready by the latest January 15, 2008, December weddings included. (that would be something) I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

xrehash said...

All hands on deck! Let me know if you make that deadline.

Gary said...

Snoopy??? Who gave the cartoon characters computers?