Wednesday, January 02, 2008






Saturday December 29, 2007 came & went. I got so many requests to cover weddings on that date I wonder how many got married last Saturday. Anyway I digress. The wedding I covered was of Shellion & Richard and was held at the breathtaking Tryall Club on Jamaica's North Coast. Anyone planning to get married in Jamaica should definately consider this location. The view, the food, the service, the location, all first class. Coordinator Paula Scarlett-Grant worked well with Herbert Baur in ensuring that all went well.


We had so many breathtaking locations for the portrait session we ran out of light. The wind took the bride's head piece into the ocean but a young swimmer retrieved it and all was well again. Happy Honeymoon guys!

1 comment:

kamala williams said...

I had the opportunity to work with Gary and it was professional but yet relaxing. His sence of Humour amazes me and I do admire that as it helps to keep everyone smiling. I am looking forward to work with him some more and I have to say keep up the good work.
Our aim was achieved because bride and the groom was happy and satisfied with our work.
Kamala Williams/Professional Make-up artist