Friday, January 02, 2009

2009 will be your best year yet!


Greetings to all! A fabulous year has ended and an even greater one begins. Yes I know of the gloomy predictions but I firmly believe those famous Quotes "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." ~Theodore Roosevelt and "Whether You Think You Can or Can't, You're Right"--Henry Ford.

Life is phenominal, but our thoughts and our focus need to be managed in order to create for ourselves that phenominal experience each day. Stop believing the naysayers and the predictors of doom. Most of them are paid handsomely for what they do. What do you want your life to be? Paint a detailed picture in your mind, write it down on paper, put in the details, read it often, believe that it not only is it possible but that it is a certainty and will happen exactly as you see it.

I made no resolutions for this year as i've been working on all my goals from last year. I know exactly where I'm heading and I know exactly how to get there. Learn how to ask the universe to deliver whatever you want and it will. Over the last year I've been learning the secret of doing this and it is so unbelievably awesome that when I told my brother-in law about the results he was simply blown away.

I again want to thank all my fantastic clients for their business, my hot, loving and supportive wife for her love, hard work and support, my two beautiful, well behaved children for the joy they bring into my life, my parents for not giving up on me during the teenage years and the universe for smiling on me and my family in so many ways.

I pledge to continue raising the bar as it pertains to my photography and cinematography, to continue to treat each and every one of my clients like a celebrity providing an unmatched experience in client services and to be an even better person each day I live. I love you all, go forth and conquer in 2009!

1 comment:

Gary said...

Wow! chill out dude! I can see why you didn't leave your name. There are black couples on my website/blog, but I guess you were too hot under the collar to look properly. If you noticed I'm black and thus have nothing against black people (duh).I specialize in destination weddings and the majority of destination weddings in jamaica are of caucasians (white people). Thanks for visiting my website. Please feel free to decline our services:)