Monday, March 30, 2009

Wedding in Jamaica-Rose Hall Resort-Montego Bay











Selena & Daniel had a romantic wedding at the georgeous Rose Hall Resort & Spa in Montego Bay Jamaica. Selena was really fun to work with and Daniel was laid back and cool.

Their wedding planner Charline was amazing. She organized everything and somehow managed to teleport herself between the three different locations on the property that were used for the different aspects of the wedding. (Did I mention that she has a great sense of humour? She has.)

The property is outstandingly beautiful, the staff efficient & friendly and the food...(shhh! the food was out of this world. My wife & I had a table to ourselves with all the Cranberry Juice we could drink)

We drove our faithful backup van as our main van is in the shop and in honour I've included it in one of the photos(I'm loyal that way).

Now if I can only find another client getting married there so I can go back...hmmm....




No comments: