Monday, August 17, 2009

Masters weddings on vacation













































I took what my wife told me was to be our first non-work related vacation in 13 years. I feel every child should go to Disney at least once so I carried the family to Disney in Orlando. Stephanie, Jonathan and even my wife Zahra enjoyed themselves immensely. They even went on outdoor rides in the rain.(fanatics) We also went to the Wet 'n Wild water park, Chuck E. Cheese etc. Perry Ellis, Brooks Brothers, Best Buy, Sunglass Hut, those were the highlight of my trip!





Oh, by the way I came back more tired than when I left. A vacation with a 3 year old & a 6 year old does not lend itself to much rest. We stayed at the beautiful Westgate Palace Resort which has an excellent gym. I worked out every day of the week except one.





My Job is like a vacation to me, honestly I realy love every aspect of my work. Its great to be back.

No comments: