Monday, September 02, 2013

Ashley's Dream Wedding - Gary masters

From what was said, when Jean-Claude met Ashley, she was really not that into him. Yet, as they say, "faint heart never won fair maiden" and so on Sunday they were both wed in in a fabulous affair atop Cherry Gardens in St. Andrew Jamaica. A garden wedding like none I have seen in recent memory, the guests, who were seated on crystal chairs, were treated to beautiful music provided by the resident violinist and saxophonist in a setting created by the amazing Maureen Capleton. The menu, I am not ashamed to say, included items to which I had hitherto never been exposed and I was extremely happy I had my wife to explain as we went along the buffet line.To wit: Fatoosh, Hummus, Babaganoush, Stuffed Grape Leaves, Kalama Olives, Tempura shrimp, Calaloo and cream Strudel, Coconut Basmani Rice, Smoked Marlin Ravioli Alfredo etc. What more can I add: The bride was stunning, the groom was stunned, and as they say, the rest is history. They wed, they danced, they threw away the bouquet and the garter and they headed off on their honeymoon. We wish you all the best guys!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey,excellent blog, it provide the information about Wedding video and photography Blog. The facts you have pointed is very correct and worth reading with beautiful images. Wedding videographer