Monday, April 09, 2007

A.J. & Justin's Wedding Pt. Charlotte Florida




Florida was cold this past weekend. I wore gloves, a jacket and a woolen hat when out in the night on Saturday. A.J. & Justin's wedding on Saturday was a blast! they are a really cool couple who seem to get along with everybody. They joined the guests in dancing up a storm at the reception and the bride's mom cried (yes I saw) during the first dance. I'm posting some pics of the couple.


My friend Tim was in Jamaica shooting a destination wedding this weekend. Sorry I wasn't in Jamaica Tim. Anyway I'm sure you had a great time as always. See you soon.


I'm glad to be back with my family. I really missed them. I must be getting old, I was only away for three days. I flew Spirit airlines and the service was excellent both ways. I have always had good experiences with spirit, unlike Air Jamaica who cancelled my return flight from LA the last time. The Spirit planes were clean the service was friendly & the Orange Juice & Cranberry juice was good. Everywhere except WalMart was closed on Sunday. So much for my new siuts & sunglasses, but otherwise it was a great trip. Special thanks to Jim, Ruth, Alexis, Peter & Xavine for making the trip what it was.

1 comment:

Tim Co. said...

we had a ball man but jamaica is not the same without you!

hey so almost 10 of us are coming down for my june 23rd negril destination wedding including josh from cinematicbride.com :-) we gotta link up man!