Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Bridal Show season




Bridal show season is about over for now with the Pegasus show this past weekend. It was a blast! My whole family came to help me pack up. (I'm posting pics of the kids at the show) My wife is just the best. I just want to thank all the prospective brides & grooms who visited my booth. I appreciate all the positive feedback and got some good laughs.


As the first wedding photographer to offer Coffee Table Books in Jamaica, guests would leave my booth & ask other photographers at the show about their Coffee Table Books. One by one those photographers came to my booth to ask me as they had no idea what a Coffee Table Book was!


I have been practising principles learned from the great Mike Colon involving customer service & branding and my customers really appreciate the difference between my company and the competition. Thanks Mike.


Someone left a beautiful comment on one of my posts that was most encouraging. Thanks a million. When you're on top you make an easy target, but thanks to God I keep dodging :)


I'm posting a photo of an ardent follower of my blog & websiteNorell-Lee & her Fiance Dwayne. Thanks for your interest and commendation.


I'll try to post some pics from my Florida wedding this weekend as soon as I get back.

1 comment:

Mummytoo said...

Hello Sir MAsters - I indeed you are a man of your word(I see my pic featured). I am still in love with your work and i cannot wait to have you take my pictures at my wedding. You have impressed my family and that's real hard to do esp. my mum who you met she's a tough cookie.
-Norell-Lee