Wednesday, April 25, 2007




What a fantastic life this is. With all the hateful, negative and bad-minded people out there (some of whom I deal with regularly) I give God thanks for my life, my absolutely fantastic wife, my two adorable children, my talent and the most fabulous wedding clients anyone could have. Really! I have no bad experiences, no difficult clients, no clients I hide from, none of that stuff. I really do love every aspect of my work and enjoy each day thoroughly. Anyway, enough about me.


I had two really great weddings recently Dr. Gail Webster and Dr.Wayne Henry wed amidst friends, dignitaries and family in a beautifully decorated UWI Chapel and an exquisitely decorated ballroom at the Hilton Hotel. (Photos attached) Decorations were done by the talented Dawn Leyow. Rochelle & Damion were wed in a simple but elegant ceremony in the newly built Hellshire Kingdom Hall with the reception at the Jamaica Pegasus Hotel.


I am currently streamlining my workflow to reduce the turnaround time while increasing the quality of output. Please feel free to let me know of any changes you would like to see on the website. Just today i visited the website of Andrew Clarke, a super talented wedding photographer I met in L.A. at a seminar. Check out his website for some really cool wedding photography; it takes a while to load but its worth the wait.

2 comments:

Mummytoo said...

Gary- the pictures are lovely - as always. I see you've started updating the blog more frequently for which i am most greatful it gives me something new to look at -I would really like though if you updated the gxtwedding website, there are still some links yet to be opened eg.the More... section and you have more things to add like the(excuse the lack of technical terms) the "picture book" you know the one with photos on the page of that large album of sorts. I love your blog I probably always will even after i get married but i would love to see more of your creativity on the web site - you did ask for input so there it is.
Your official Bloggaholic Norell-Lee

cheron chen said...

No man is an island entaire of itself every man is a piece of a continent, a part of the main. My day could not have been completed without that missing piece. I WAS SO LUCKY TO HAVE THE MISSING PIECE RIGHT THERE WAITING FOR ME. Yes it was the magic piece calls the MASTERS. (MR.& MRS. GARY MASTERS) THE SAME GXT WEDDING. I learned that if u want to make it bad enough,no matter how bad it is u can make it.THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN THE IMPOSSIBLE AND THE POSSIBLE LIES IN THE PERSON'S DETERMINATIONS. THANKS TO U BOTH I HAVE GOTTEN A UNIQUE WEDDING ONE THAT I HAVE ALWAYS DREAMED OF.U BOTH HAVE HELPED ME TANSFORMED MY WEDDING INSPIRATIONS INTO REALITY WITH YOUR HELPFUL IDEAS AND ARTICLES. I GUESS I HAVE U GUESSING IS THIS THE BRIDE (CHERON CHEN) when asked to say some thing romantic to your husband was that she is blanked and was SHY! it certainly is. U BOTH BRING OUT THE BEST IN ME. WE WERE SO LUCKY TO HAVE SUCH A PRECIOUS GEMS FOR OUR PHOTOGRAPHER. U WILL BE OURS PHOTOGRAPHER THROUGH OUR OLD AGES. EVERY STAGES. THANKS AGAIN. ""FROM THE NIGHT OWL". A BIT