Friday, August 22, 2008

37.10 New WORLD RECORD-Jamaica

I feel so good its hard to do any work today! This whole week i've accomplished very little workwise, but that's the beauty about the fantastic life i'm privileged to live. I thank God every day. I can work when I feel like, weed and water my lawn when I feel like, play with my children when I feel like, take a nap when I feel like and watch the Olympics when I feel like it. How great is that? Congratulations to the Jamaican team.

A word about Usain Bolt and the unfavourable comments about his behavior: Just shut up, please. Sorry, that was four words. We are by nature a very expressive people and I think he is being rather restrained considering his history making achievements. Usain...YOU DA MAN, YOU DI BEST BY FAR.

Asafa's problem is all in his mind. His ability and talent are intact, but he has some sort of mental block that needs to be worked out. We still love him though. The girls... can we turn back time and make both them and the American team not drop the baton? What? You don't believe in time travel? I guess you also believe that earth is the only planet with intelligent life on it! You sound just like my wife. Where is your sense of adventure? Anyway its all good. I'm an artist and we cannot aford the luxury of being considered totally sane. That's just so passé:)

I'm actually trying to get some video editing done now so be good, be happy and give thanks for every day and the blessings you enjoy.

No comments: