Monday, August 18, 2008

August 08-What a Month!











Greetings All! Our new website is up and running. Its been a couple of weeks of pure stress I assure you. After more than a week of trying to get it to work with the hosts of my previous website with them having me upgrade my service to a bigger server(and more money), someone finally said Oh! I know what the problem is. Our servers do not allow you to have audio or video on your website, its against our policy. Wow! that must be the best kept secret in the company because tech help surely do not know about that policy.


All that aside our site is live, please let us know what you think of it. It is a flash site and if you have an older computer without the latest flash player you will need to download it(for free-there's a link on the first page of the site) or you will not be able to view the site. Sorry. View Website here. Many thanks to Timco and the guys & girls from Blu.


At mastersweddings.com we've been busy. So Many weddings, so little time...Lesley & Martin, Shereen & Kevin, Patricia & Charles, & Althea & Maurice. Can you believe these were all this month, with more to come! This weekend gone I worked with a really great photographer Michael Chen. Real easy-going, really knew his stuff, does fantastic photography. Give his website a visit. He shoots with Nikon equipment but then nobody's perfect:) His assistant Cia (pronounced see-ya) was really special.


I've posted some pics from some of these weddings along with recent shots of Jonathan & Stephanie. Enjoy!


How could I forget... I picked both the Olympic 100 meters winner and the miss Jamaica world winner this weekend. I'm posting a shot I took of Brittany Lyons a couple of days before the contest finals. She is a real sweetie.




1 comment:

david santos said...

Really beautiful posting!
Happy forever!!!


Jamaica, Congratulations!!!!
"08-08-08" Olympic Games!!!!