Friday, February 15, 2008

Jonathan Masters is Number 1





I don't know what sports day was like when I was 4 years old, but sports day at my son's school today was the most disorganized bungling i've seen in a long time. Then to make matters worse, after having Jonathan sitting for about two hours in the holding area beside the track in anticipation of his race, they cancelled his race! Now I would have none of that.(sometimes you just have to put your foot down) I let the official who scrapped the race know that my son had been told he was going to run, waited patiently for hours, and he was going to run. (that's the summary of what I told him. I actually said a bit more.)


So the race was reinstated and Jonathan ran with all his might... and won. He came home with his first-place ribbon, he was happy & I was happy. Whew! what a day.


I'm shooting in Mandeville Jamaica this weekend. Its a quiet and cool part of Jamaica with a slightly slower pace of life than the big cities. I enjoy the variety my job gives my life. This is really the greatest job on earth. Do you feel that way about your job? Post a comment & let me know. As soon as I get some time I will upload some slide shows, I promise. For now Jonathan's pics will have to do. There's also a photo of Stephanie my daughter & Zahra my wife.

No comments: