Monday, February 25, 2008

Masters weddings at Hilton Bridal Show

The first bridal show of the season in Jamaica-Beautiful Brides & Mr. Tux sponsored- was held at the Hilton Hotel in Kingston. It was a truly fabulous afair with hundreds of brides and grooms coming through. This bridal show has established itself as the premier show each year and we are happy to be associated with it.

I wish to personally thank all those who visited our display area for their kind words and interest. We booked a repeat customer (we covered her first wedding and she is now getting married again) and for the entire show our area was empty for maybe ten minutes tops. It was so busy I took not even one photograph the entire day! I didn't even realize when the show closed as I still had a couple showing our wedding video and explaining the benefits we offer long after closing time. I had a lot of fun.

My asistant told me of a couple where one wanted to come over and speak to us. The other said "Dear as you look at how they are set-up and the pictures on display you know they are expensive". (it may have been the fact that of all the photographers & videographers there I was the only one in a suit).

I will get back to all who left questions & e-mail addresses this week. I promise.

No comments: