Sunday, February 03, 2008

Masters Weddings at Orlando Wedding Videography Seminars





Orlando was a blast. Inspiration and creativity ran wild. With full days of seminars & workshops dedicated to the art & business of wedding videography most of the days, I was like the proverbial kid in a candy store. Each year I attend the seminars I learn more and more. Our brides have the advantage of highly polished productions which incorporate new techniques each year.


By mid to late February we will be the first to offer the cinematic style of wedding videography in Jamaica. My friends Joshua Smith of Cinematic Bride & Chip Goolsby of Canon Video inspired me to push the enveloppe to offer wedding video movies unlike any availabe in my market. By late March we will be offering these through our Tampa office in Florida also.


I stayed at a time-share my wife & I own for the first time since purchasing it about 6-8 years ago and it was fantastic! I'm uploading some pics of the jacuzzi in the master bedroom, a shot of the pool area outside and one of Josh, Chip and some others of us at lunch during the conference.


Tomorrow i'm off to Miami for the Master Your Craft wedding photography seminar with the ultra-cool celebrity wedding photographer Mike Colon. Talk about starting the year off with a bang!

No comments: