Monday, February 11, 2008

Masters Weddings at Master Your Craft Seminar-Miami Florida


Last week Monday (Feb. 4) I flew back to Miami for the Master Your Craft Seminar with The great Mike Colon & Bob Davis. These are two guys at the top of their game. Mike Colon's wedding photography coverage starts at U$20,000.00 (yes twenty thousand) and he recently covered Usher's wedding. Bob Davis shot the weddings of Tom Cruise, Tom Hanks and Eva Longoria Parker of Desperate Housewives fame. He is also Oprah's personal photographer.It was just awesome learning from these guys how to do what they do capturing awesome images and giving their clients an awesome experience while doing it. As everything learned is put into practice at Masters Weddings, our brides will definitely have an advantage in the wedding day coverage we provide. I'm adding a shot of myself with these two Titans of wedding photography. Mike Colon is on my left.

2 comments:

Bobby D. said...

Gary, it was great hanging with you. Thanks for sharing your time. I think you have given me more credit than I deserve. Yes, I have photographed Tom Cruise, I did not photograph his weddings and I do photograph special projects for Oprah, I am not her personal photographer. Just keeping the facts straight. Thanks.

Keep on shooting.

Bob

Gary said...

Thanks for the correction Bob. From what I saw & heard at the seminar though, I still feel you are at the top of the game. You truly are an inspiration to the rest of the photography community. Thanks for your willingness to share.